This website is operated by King Brothers Dairy. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to King Brothers Dairy. King Brothers Dairy offers this website, including all information, tools, products and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
• To start receiving our service you will need to give us a valid credit card number. It is the customer's responsibility to notify us of a change in cards or an expired card. We do not accept checks.
• We will not make a delivery if you have an unpaid bill with us. If your credit card declines, you will immediately be put on hold. You must notify us when we can rebill you, or if you need to update your billing information. We can not rebill you or remove you from hold if we are not informed. Once your account is current, you will resume deliveries on your normal delivery schedule.
• We do our best to get your delivery to you in a timely manner, however we do not guarantee delivery times. If you do not receive your order on your scheduled delivery day, or you have missing items, please contact us within 24 hours of your scheduled delivery.
• Once you sign up for our service you will get delivery to your desired location with the frequency that you have requested until we hear otherwise from you.
• Any changes to your account must be done via our website or by calling and speaking with a live person. If you need any help with our online system please give us a call at 518-695-6455 Line 1.
• Any changes to your order must be done by our deadlines. Once the deadline hits we are unable to make any changes to your accounts. The deadlines for deliveries are midnight. two days before your delivery. If you attempt to make a change after your deadline by calling or emailing, there's a possibility that those changes won't be made as all orders are prepared in advance.
• We deliver five days a week, Monday through Friday. We will designate day(s) on which you can get a delivery. We reserve the right to change your delivery day at any time with seven days notice. Notice will be given via email and with a paper flyer.
• We strive to keep competitive pricing. We reserve the right to change product pricing and delivery fees at any time without any notice.
• There is no commitment to King Brothers Dairy. If you would like to cancel your account all you need to do is go on to your online account and cancel. All cancellations must be made by the deadline set forth by your delivery day, otherwise the customer is responsible for items delivered.
• There is no need for you to be home at time of delivery. Just leave your porch box or cooler outside. If the temperature is expected to be above 70 we ask that you leave freezer packs, ice or a frozen water bottle in the cooler. If the temperature is below 35 we ask that you leave a towel in your porch box/cooler. If you do not leave a cooler out you will not receive your delivery and will be charged a $7.99 delivery fee to assist in offsetting cost incurred through transport and product acquisition.
• We stand behind our product 100%. If there is ever a time that you get something in your box that you are unhappy with please let us know and we'll either replace that item the following delivery or give you a cash credit.
• If you ever have a billing discrepancy please give us a call and we will be sure to straighten it out.
• All billing is done within 24 hours of the day of delivery.• Drivers are not responsible for relaying messages back to the office. As a customer, it is your responsibility to communicate necessary information to the office directly by calling 518-695-6455 Line 1 during our customer service hours of Monday - Friday 8am-2pm or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**If you do not place an order within 60 days, your account with automatically become inactive. To reactive it you must call or email us.**
By registering for this service, you agree to all terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to our terms and conditions at any time.